We Are Here to Help
– No Matter Where You Are –
The team at Mercedes-Benz of Massapequa knows how important your peace of mind is, so we offer the Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance Program to our customers for those times when you need us most. Relax knowing that “on-call” help is available 24 hours a day, which includes dispatching a professional Mercedes-Benz technician to assist you – wherever you may be.
Owning a Mercedes Has Advantages – The Mercedes-Benz 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Program is One of Them
Unexpected accidents or mechanical issues are a part of life. Mercedes-Benz of Massapequa customers can rest assured that they always have support as close as a phone call away with the Mercedes-Benz 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Program. For those times when you need a jump start for a dead battery, help replacing a flat tire, or a few gallons of gas to get you to your destination, we are here to help when you need it most. If needed, we will also arrange for your vehicle to be towed to the nearest authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer or Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Center, where your vehicle will be repaired using only Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts.
Help is Just a Phone Call or ‘Click’ Away
All eligible Mercedes-Benz vehicles have access to the Mercedes-Benz 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Program simply by contacting us via the Roadside Assistance 800 number or via the Mobile App. You can also reach us via mbrace®, by clicking on the ‘Wrench Button’ to have help sent to you ASAP.
Please feel free to contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Massapequa at at (888) 786-8238 if we can assist you in any way.
Roadside Assistance Number
- Monday - Friday: 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance Eligibility Chart (Effective 1/1/2014)
As of January 1, 2014, Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance will offer the following complimentary services for eligible vehicles:
- Roadside Assistance*
- Replace a flat tire with a spare
- Jump start
- Deliver a small amount of fuel, should the vehicle run out.
- Lockout Service – Pay per use service without an active Mbrace account
- Complimentary towing to an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership, given that the service/repair is completed at the dealership
- If the repair is not performed at the dealership, a fee of $150 will be charged to the customer